Reporting to the Director of Operations the incumbent is responsible to direct, plan and control all activities on site. The ideal candidate shall strive for efficiency, productivity and accountability. This person will support management and participate in the decision making.
* Plan, delegate and follow-up on daily activities while maximizing production
* Report site information to the Director of Operations to help management make critical decisions.
* Optimize cost savings for all departments of the site
* Maintain good relationships with clients
* Provide support to the buyers
* Establish and ensure proper execution of division strategies
* Implement all relevant company production strategies
* Manage all maintenance plans per AIM maintenance standards.
* Plan and coordinate maintenance shutdowns
* Enforce all company policies, including environmental, health and safety and all other site related policies.
The ideal candidate will have, but not limited to, the following qualifications:
* 3-5 years of experience in an industrial environment
* An engineering degree, preferably mechanical or electrical
* Great leadership skills
* The ability to learn in a fast pace environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English, considered an asset
* Management experience
* Industrial maintenance experience
* Metal and non-ferrous knowledge is an asset
Send your resume: http://clients.njoyn.com/CL2/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=ZVxbQRgXCBNyanV2QCBQCFpKc2NEcFBUB0gjUV8OE2QqUDVoX0Eed2sHAwkbUhVWS3UqWw%3D%3D&chk=dFlbQBJe&page=JobDetails&clid=60425&JobId=J0617-0405&BRID=166716&lang=1