Commercial Properties Limited has been developing and managing properties in Eastern Canada for over fifty years. We offer high quality premises, great locations, and focus strongly on tenant service. Our specialties include professional and business offices as well as industrial and retail real estate. We treasure the heritage architecture of our communities and we believe in environmentally responsible management of our buildings.
We are searching for a Project Manager to lead our projects and developments.
As Project Manager, you will take the lead as the owner’s representative for capital projects, which will include ongoing capital replacements to existing buildings, major renovations and construction of new buildings. Projects may be completed through hiring a general contractor or on smaller projects managing sub trades directly.
The position will ensure we are continuing to improve on energy efficiency, quality and performance as well as cost effectiveness. Being creative and looking for unique solutions for common problems in the commercial properties business, as well as knowledgeable and current with new systems and their performance/costs, will be critical to the success of the position.
Fundamental Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being the team/project lead representing the owner and guide projects through concept to completion, from preliminary design, detailed design, planning, scheduling, budgeting, tendering, construction and turn over to operating staff.
- Managing stakeholders, tenants, contractors, architects, engineers and other consultants.
- Ensuring that the end product meets or exceeds the client’s needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Managing projects budget.
- Knowledge of standards, technical specifications, and design codes.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Project Management of Commercial/Industrial Projects
- Professional Mechanical/Civil Engineer, Engineering Tech or equivalent background
- Interest in business development, possess effective leadership and time management skills.
- Must be a self-motivated individual possessing strong team, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and are able to prioritize multiple tasks.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply by clicking here.