On behalf of our client, Priority is currently seeking a Junior Support Engineer to join their staff. As Measurand Inc. continues to expand, the support function will be required to keep up with additional requests from increasing sales. The Junior Support Engineer, will be required to review and interpret SAA data for various clients. Working within the Support Team, with Geotechnical Engineers, and Software Engineers to help with day to day trouble shooting, and report generation for more complex data review projects.
Typical duties include:
- Working with senior staff to become familiar with Measurand's software
- Carry out tier 1 support, which involves basic trouble shooting of SAA software
- Work toward being able to provide tier 2 support, which includes detailed evaluation of SAA data, review and interpretation of geotechnical, installation, and construction data, and report writing
- Provide support during software and installation training sessions
- Be willing and available to travel on sites for training and installation purposes
This is a junior level position, with the expectation the Junior Support Engineer will be given training and mentoring to grow their career at Measurand, and eventually take on a larger role within the Support group
Requirements of the position include:
- University degree in Civil or Geological Engineering, with a preference of a geotechnical background
- 3-5 years of post-graduate experience, with a preference in the geotechnical field
- Field experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Experience with field instrumentation
Measurand Inc., is committed to equal employment opportunities, safety and wellness and offers a very competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits. Choose Measurand to enhance and develop your skills, knowledge and abilities in their exciting, growing industry.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter saved as one document to Priority stating Junior Support Engineer in the subject line at www.findingtherightfit.ca/job-opportunities.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.